Poster Formatting Information:
• Maximum poster size: 40 inches width, 48 inches height (101,6 cm width, 121,9 cm height)
• Recommended minimum font size = 20 pt
• The location of your poster will be noted on the poster boards with numbers corresponding to those listed in the program
• Presenters are requested to remain with their posters during their assigned poster session (either Tuesday or Thursday evening).
Oral Presentation Information:
• Each talk will be followed by a 3-minute question period.
• Speakers must bring their presentations on a USB or portable drive. All presentations must be saved on the portable drive in both (1) PowerPoint and (2) PDF formats.
Any questions? Please email Amanda Saichaie email@example.com
ABSTRACT template (max 250 words)
EVALUTION OF PHYTOPHTHORA CAPSICI RESISTANCE IN RECOMBINANT INBRED LINE BELL PEPPER POPULATION
Jareerat Chunthawodtiporn1, Theresa Hill1, William Rehrig2 and Allen Van Deynze1
1University of California-Davis Department of Plant Sciences
2Enza Zaden San Juan Batista, CA
Phytophthora capsici is one of the major pathogens in the bell pepper (Capsicum annuum) production. This soilborne pathogen causes root rot, crown rot and leaf blight. Even with good…………